Copper Sink Information
Copper Sinks Can Be Ordered In Any Size
- Our sinks are made of pure copper.
- We do not apply harmful chemicals to our sinks.
- The gauge of all of our sinks is 16. All welds are tig welded to assure our structural lifetime warranty.
- Our copper prep and kitchen sinks have a slight radius in the bottom pan which aids the water evacuation. This means we do not have welds in our bottom pans. This radius curve is much more pleasing to the eye.
- All copper kitchen sinks 33" wide and wider have 2" rims. This 2" rim is on the left, right, and back. The double bowl sinks have a 1" rim between the bowls.
- All prep sinks and kitchen sinks 30" wide and smaller have 1" rims. All traditional oval and round bath sinks have a 1" rims All measurements listed represent outside dimensions.
- A protective coating of heat bonded lacquer may be applied at no additional charge!